10-Week Individual Mended-Heart Program
Hundreds of clients have benefited from Susan Greif’s 10-Week Individual Mended-Heart Program, the goals of which are to identify what’s holding someone back, guide them toward a better path and help them help themselves moving forward.
The process starts with a 90-minute intensive roadmap session, followed by nine (9) additional 50-minute one-on-one private sessions. Clients also receive a Break Free Journal and weekly follow-up emails to review private sessions, analyze artwork and other expressive work, assign/discuss homework and to set ongoing goals.
* Recognize past traumas, negative thinking patterns and/or the inner critical voice that keep you paralyzed, powerless, panicked and in pain, preventing you from living the life you want.
* Identify the one abiding habit learned in childhood that’s thwarting you from enjoying the best relationship with yourself and others.
* Learn vital strategies and healing techniques to stop anxiety and pain in their tracks.
* Gain the ability to empathize, understand, accept and let go of your past traumatic relationship(s).
* Acquire approaches to reclaim your power and create healthier bonds with your loved ones.
Walk & Talk
In addition to her 10-week program, Susan offers individual Walk & Talk sessions.
Walk & Talk sessions are talk therapy sessions in the form of a relaxing nature walk. The goal of these sessions is to focus on grounding the mind and body while establishing a connection to nature.
These sessions run 50 minutes to an hour.